The Certified Data Centre Specialists course will escalate the professional level of individual working in the data center vicinity, and with the incumbency to analyze a given business case and perform technical evaluation for a project plan anda set of designs for implementation of a mission critical Data Centre.
The Certified Data Center Specialist (CDCS) is a 3-day course designed to increase the attendees’ knowledge, enabling them to be compatible sparring partners with suppliers and to be able to verify offers provided by vendors for correctness, effectiveness and efficiency. CDCS is a must have certification for professional data center managers and personnel. CDCS is a pre-requisite for individuals wishing to achieve the CDCE status of the American Academy data center professional certificate.
After completion of the course the participant will be able to:
- Discuss in great level of detail the requirements with vendors, suppliers and contractors to ensure they meet the customer’s requirement;
- Understand levels for both the data center design/setup as well maintenance;
- Understand how to measure data center energy efficiency and how to improve it.
- Understand full details of fire suppression options, how to calculate gas content and verify installations
- Understand how to measure data centre energy efficiency and how to improve it
IT professionals who involve in the facilities or Data Centre Operations
a professional working in and around the data centre and having the responsibility to achieve and improve hi-availability and manageability of the Data Centre.
No specific requirements for participants.
- The design life cycle of data centers and the stages involved
- Vendor selection and qualification
- Managing risk and dealing with non-compliance, public liability, legal, escalation and complaint procedures
- Key considerations of a vendor agreement for services
- Performance measurement and reporting
- Verify the technical level design plans, quotes and offers proposed by vendors/contractors;
- The data center design/setup and maintenance;
- How to measure data center energy efficiency and how to improve it.
- Various building considerations such as bullet proofing, mitigation of seismic activity, fire ratings and thermal stability
- How to build up a raised floor meeting requirements to avoid misalignment, level differences and leakage
- Single Line Electrical Diagram being able to identify the most common design issues made
- The UPS and parallel configuration, learn how to avoid classic mistakes when installing systems in parallel
- How to calculate battery banks
- EMF issues for human safety and equipment disturbances
- Fundamental cooling setup, CFM, Delta-T and other important factors
- The contamination factors and limitations
- Fire suppression options, how to calculate gas content and verify installations
- Measuring data centre energy efficiency and how to improve it
- Case Studies
Waktu Pelaksanaan 3 Hari
Terima kasih atas ketertarikan Anda pada Edutech Training and Konsultan. Untuk mendownload brosur ini, lengkapi formulir pendaftaran di sebelah kanan.
Jika Anda mengalami masalah dalam menyelesaikan formulir, kirimkan ke email ke : email@example.com dan kami dapat mengirimkan file brosurnya