COBIT is an IT governance framework and supporting toolset that allows managers to bridge the gap between control requirements, technical issues and business risks. COBIT enables clear policy development and good practice for IT control throughout organizations. COBIT emphasizes regulatory compliance, helps organizations to increase the value attained from IT, enables alignment and simplifies implementation of the COBIT framework.
The purpose of the Foundation certificate is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the COBIT 5 guidance to be able to understand the enterprise Governance and Management of Enterprise IT, create awareness with their business executives and senior IT Management; assess the current state of their Enterprise IT with the objective of scoping what aspects of COBIT 5 would be appropriate to implement.
Using practical examples and interactive exercises, this 3 days course teaches participants about the benefits of a sound IT governance framework and explains how to realize effective IT governance using the COBIT best practices framework. The course also addresses other components of COBIT, such as Audit Guidelines, Management Guidelines, and Control Objectives and will prepares participants sitting for the American Academy COBIT Foundation 5.0 exam.
At the completion of the workshop participants shall benefit from the course such as:
- Understand how IT management issues affect organizations
- Understand the principles of IT governance and how IT governance helps address IT management issues, and who should be responsible for IT governance
- Understand the need for a control framework driven by the need for IT governance
- Meet the requirement for an IT Governance framework
- Learn how COBIT meets the need for an IT governance framework and the basic concept
- Understand how COBIT is used with other standards and best practices
- The COBIT framework and its components (Control Objectives, Control Practices, Management Guidelines, Audit Guidelines)
- Comprehend the benefits of using COBIT
- IT Managers
- Business Managers and Leaders
- IT Auditors
- IT Governance Practitioners
- IT Professionals
- IT Architects
- IT Process and Service Management Professionals
- Anyone interested in learning more about COBIT will find value in the COBIT Foundation
No specific requirements for participants. However, it is recommended that the participants have education background in IS/IT or have sufficient experiences in auditing.
1. Responding the IT Challenges
- Identify IT Management Issues
- IT Governance and Control Framework
- IT Governance: Definition
- IT Governance: Responsibility
- IT Governance: Principles
- How IT Governance resolves management issues
- The need for the IT Governance and Control Framework
- Characteristics of the Control Framework
2. Governance – Introduction, Issues and Challenges
This module provides a quick run through the issues around IT Governance and how it fits into the general Governance of an organization.
3. IT Governance and COBIT: A Control Framework
- COBIT 5 – Value, Limitations, Components and Benefits
- Linking COBIT 5 and IT Governance
- Premise and Principle of COBIT 5
- The COBIT Cube
4. Overview of the COBIT 5 Framework
- Control Objectives of COBIT
- Components of Management Guidelines
- Review Quiz and Homework Assignment
5. COBIT 5: Framework and Components
6. Applying a Single Integrated Framework
- COBIT 5 Frameworks
- Linking Business Goals, IT Goals and IT Processes
- Scoping the Use of COBIT 5
- Analyzing process maturity and identifying gaps
- Management Guidelines
- Audit approach in Audit Guidelines
7. Applying a Single Integrated Framework
COBIT 5 is a dynamic framework with continued efforts and continually updated and extended it and also make it relevant across multiple disciplines within the enterprise IT space.
8. Separating Governance from Management
This Module covers a critical differentiator between COBIT and most of the other frameworks that have a Governance aspect.
This module describes the Critical Success Factors (CSF) to the success implementation of COBIT 5 Enablers.
10. The Process Capability Model (The Process Assessment Model)
This Module discusses the COBIT 5 Process Capability Model which, is part of COBIT5 foundation – and as such is a subset of ISACA’s Process Assessment Programme, which augments this aspect of the COBIT5 Framework Guidance.
11. Introduction to COBIT 5 Implementation
- Making a business case for the implementation and improvement of the governance and management of IT
- Recognising typical pain points and trigger events
- Creating the appropriate environment for implementation
- Leveraging COBIT to identify gaps and guide the development of enablers such as policies, processes, principles, organisational structures, and roles and responsibilities.
12. Prepare for COBIT Foundations 5.0 Exam
- COBIT Foundation test preparation
- Review test prep results, questions and key terms
Waktu Pelaksanaan 3 Hari
Terima kasih atas ketertarikan Anda pada Edutech Training and Konsultan. Untuk mendownload brosur ini, lengkapi formulir pendaftaran di sebelah kanan.
Jika Anda mengalami masalah dalam menyelesaikan formulir, kirimkan ke email ke : firstname.lastname@example.org dan kami dapat mengirimkan file brosurnya