Facility management is the practice of coordinating the Physical work environment with the people and work of an organization. This discipline integrates the principles of business administration, architecture, and the behavioral and engineering sciences.
This certificate program furthers the understanding of this diverse field with an innovative series of courses focusing on design and management of facilities, from concept to installation, to long-term efficient use.
At the end of this course the participant will be able to:
- Individuals who desire to enter the facilities management profession
- Professionals who are involved in the design or management of facilities, building operations, maintenance operations, construction, or occupational safety
- Facilities professionals who wish to increase their
- Knowledge in specific areas in preparation for the Certified FacilityManager (CFM) examination of the American Academy
Manager hingga staff bagian General Affair (Bagian Umum) serta karyawan lain yang berminat atau ditugaskan mengembangkan fungsi facility management di perusahaannya.
Tidak ada syarat khusus.
- Fundamentals of Facilities Management
- Facilities Design and Space Planning
- Leadership for Facilities Professionals
- Principles of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Financial Analysis for Facility Professionals
- Construction Contract Documents for Facilities Management
- Building, Occupational, and Environmental Codes for Facilities Managers
- Principles of Emergency Management
- Emergency Management: Business Continuity Planning
- Sustainability and Green Initiatives for Environmental, Safety, and Facilities Professions
Waktu Pelaksanaan 2 Hari
Terima kasih atas ketertarikan Anda pada Edutech Training and Konsultan. Untuk mendownload brosur ini, lengkapi formulir pendaftaran di sebelah kanan.
Jika Anda mengalami masalah dalam menyelesaikan formulir, kirimkan ke email ke : email@example.com dan kami dapat mengirimkan file brosurnya