This course shall describe a contemporary and international supply chain management. The increasing integration of all functions of the firm requires that supply chain professionals must be aware of the impact that logistical decision-making has on other elements of the firm’s strategic goals and objectives. In addition, the current logistics and supply chain professional must have an awareness of the changes in and increased use of technology, emphasis on strategic planning, and supply chain integration as a competitive imperative, and the practice of supply chain is a professional discipline.
Participants will be expected to gain a working understanding of how to identify reference and implement logistics management and control policies, standards and related supply chain/ logistics operation standards. Regarding the latter, the objective is to learn how to identify and interpret the requirements of the standards and. implement the standards in the logistics process.
Each class session will include discussion on logistics management, security, control or supply chain management issues that participants should be familiar with.
- To promote recognition and acceptance of professional status for people involved in supply chain operations among other areas of business management.
- To develop performance standards and operational guidelines that can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of supply chain management.
- To increase the degree to which the individual gains personal confidence, satisfaction, and pride from direct involvement in supply chain management and operations.
- The use of technology and information systems to provide the basis for firm- and supply chain-wide integration and cooperation is necessary for successful operations.
Supply chain /Logistics Managers, Business Managers, Logistics and operation staff
Tidak ada syarat khusus.
1. Introduction to Supply Chain
- Supply Chain & Management
- Definition of SCM
- Internet – Enabled Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Optimization
2. Value Chain Management
- Fulfilment Optimisation
- Logistics Optimisation
- Production Optimisation
- Revenue and Profit Optimisation
3. Logistics and Distribution
- Logistics and distribution Management
- Logistics and Information System
- Warehouse Management System – WMS
4. Outsourcing in SCM
- Business Process Outsourcing
- New Business Model
5. Distribution and Warehousing
- Channels of Distribution
- Warehousing and Storage
- Inventory Management and Stock Control
- Material Control
6. Logistics Cost Planning
- Implementation Consideration
7. Supply Chain Management Improvement
- Best Partners
- Source of Speed
- SAP Overview
8. e-Supply Chain
- The Final Frontier
- Benefits of Buyers and Suppliers
- E-SCM Solution
- The Future
9. SCOR Model
Specific supply chain/ logistic cases will be analyzed and evaluated to provide technical and process analytical capability to the participants to assist them in coping with actual situation in their day-to-day supply chain operations.
Waktu Pelaksanaan 3 Hari
Terima kasih atas ketertarikan Anda pada Edutech Training and Konsultan. Untuk mendownload brosur ini, lengkapi formulir pendaftaran di sebelah kanan.
Jika Anda mengalami masalah dalam menyelesaikan formulir, kirimkan ke email ke : firstname.lastname@example.org dan kami dapat mengirimkan file brosurnya