Effectively managing operational risks is a critical aspect of business strategy for any financial services organisation. Effective management of bank operational risks can ensure that your organization continues to serve its stakeholders while enhancing and retaining their trust.
Approaching operational and financial risks, such as market, credit, and operational uncertainties, in a professional manner is becoming increasingly important. Market swings, interest-rate volatility, loan defaults, falsified data in company reports, and fraud have not only led to serious financial losses but also tarnished reputations in the past few years.
By Attending this very practical 2 days course to learn about the best current practice in bank operational risk management. Participants will learn how to identify and prevent occurrence of risks in the business context, assess risk appetite within your banks organisation, set up the most effective risk management framework as well as strategies for risk monitoring and reporting.
At the completion of this course, the participants shall have comprehensive undertanding on knowledge in fraud management and encompassing such as:
- Develop the knowlege on the most effective strategies for managing operational risk
- Understand specific risks in financial institutions and their impact on operational efficiency
- Explore operational risk in the context of Basel II, III and other major regulatory requirements
- Ability to assess the risk culture and appetite
- Able to place operational risk within broader enterprise risk management and corporate governance structures
- Able to gain the tools to implement operational risk management in practice
- Able to explore through case studies current best international standards
- Iidentify the types of financial risk faced by an organization
- Apply a practical approach to assessing, monitoring and managing a bank organization operational risk
- Explain a practical risk management approach and control framework to manage both financial and operational risks
- Finance Managers
- Risk Manager
- Finance Staff
No specific requirements for participants.
- Risk management drivers
- Identifying operational risks and aligning them with business objectives
- Operational risk management frameworks including COSO ERM, ISO 31000 & OCEG’s GRC Capability Model-The GRC Blue Book
- Impact of major regulations on operational risk management including Basel II / III
- Risks and control assessments
- Developing and implementing operational risk appetite framework
- Risk treatment (e.g. controls)
- Risk Monitoring – implementing key risk indicators and key control indicators
- Strategies for effective risk reporting
- Case Studies
Waktu Pelaksanaan 2 Hari
Terima kasih atas ketertarikan Anda pada Edutech Training and Konsultan. Untuk mendownload brosur ini, lengkapi formulir pendaftaran di sebelah kanan.
Jika Anda mengalami masalah dalam menyelesaikan formulir, kirimkan ke email ke : email@example.com dan kami dapat mengirimkan file brosurnya