This course aims at raising individual’s understanding of, and competence in IT Service Management as described in the best practice or best framework such as in ITIL.
This course provides IT Managers and Practitioners with a practical understanding of the key concepts, principles, processes and functions that enables successful IT Service Management provision. It also prepares delegates for the ITIL Foundation Certificate Examination. The course is based on the ITIL best practice service lifecycle approach.
The purpose of this IT Service Management to help the delegates to define Service and to comprehend and explain the concept of Service Management as a practice, and moreover is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge of the ITSM terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITSM practices as referenced in the ITIL.
Upon the completion of the course, the delegates should be able to:
- Describe the structure, scope, components and interfaces of the ITIL Library
- Account for the main goals and objectives of Service Strategy and Service Design
- Briefly explain what value Service Design provides to the business
- Account for the main goals and objectives of Service Transition
- Account for the main goals and objectives of Service Operations
- Account for the main goals and objectives of Continual Service Improvement
- Managers involved and related in the IT operations
- IT staff and executives involved in risk management and business process improvement
- Information technology professionals involved in projects that are concerned, in part, with the automation of business processes
- IT Managers and Practitioners
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
No specific requirements for participants.
2. Service Management as a Practice
3. Service Lifecycle
4. Processes covering Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
5. Generic Concepts and Definitions
6. Workshop/Case Study I in ITSM (ITIL V3)
7. Key Principles and Models covering Service Strategy, Service Design, Service 8. Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
9. Framework Exercise I (ITILV3)
10. Key Principles and models of ITSM:
- The types of service provider
- The five major aspects of Service Design
- The service V model
- The Continual Service Improvement model
- Technology and Architecture
Waktu Pelaksanaan 3 Hari
Terima kasih atas ketertarikan Anda pada Edutech Training and Konsultan. Untuk mendownload brosur ini, lengkapi formulir pendaftaran di sebelah kanan.
Jika Anda mengalami masalah dalam menyelesaikan formulir, kirimkan ke email ke : email@example.com dan kami dapat mengirimkan file brosurnya