Project management is an exciting and effective management strategy which presents challenging opportunities to the ambitious construction management professional. The applied skills and competencies of a construction project manager are necessary for the successful completion of complex construction projects, particularly within the ever-changing context of the construction industry.
This programme is aimed at those looking for the management skills required to progress towards senior management positions within construction-related organizations, particularly internationally-driven contracting companies. These skills include knowledge and understanding of communication, organization and innovative construction practice and concepts: both at a strategic level and in construction project team management.
The generation of a comprehensive understanding of the construction project life-cycle from inception to completion, commissioning, operation and maintenance will be established. Students will be encouraged in their ability to operate and lead in a range of team settings across disciplines and cultures, whilst evaluating and managing innovative construction practice and resolving unforeseen production-related problems.
This practical three-day course will focus on the technical and personal responsibilities involved in observation, supervision, and coordination of on-site construction. You will increase your knowledge of construction practices and control techniques and develop your skills in management, contract administration, and decision-making by studying potential risks before the start of the project.
The training shall provide the participant with the following capabilities:
- Identify effective management and administrative responsibilities, structure effective record-keeping methods, techniques for scheduling a project, and how to establish time-cost relationships and resource management methods.
- identify potential problems and claims, their impact on project time and cost, and how to manage or avoid them. Finally, this course will help you promote good organizational and contract close-out procedures.
- The intended outcome is a professional level of competence, personal confidence and a demonstrable level of qualification in construction project management.
- field administrators-in-training
- field representatives of architects
- owners and government agencies
- construction inspectors
- construction managers and project managers
- design and construction professionals
- others responsible for effective field administration in building construction
No specific requirements for participants.
- Project appraisal
- Integration of design and management
- The Project Team
- Briefing Team
- Communication & IT tools; change control
- Environment & stakeholders
- Design and Design Flow management
- Planning & Scheduling
- Principles of Project Management
- Projects and operations
- Project lifecycle, inception through implementation to commissioning
- Project review and close-out
- Resource Management
- Responsibilities of project personnel
- Quality & quality management
- Scheduling, planning & work definition
- Earned value management
- Finance for projects
- Leadership and motivation of project teams
- Organisations; structures and cultures
- Personal style analysis & project roles
- Project definition
- Project execution plans
- Project management systems
- Programming, scheduling, networks and resource allocation
- Risk management & quality management
- Team management
- Value management & value engineering
- Work breakdown structures
- Includes the Project Management Handbook
- Case Studies
Waktu Pelaksanaan 3 Hari
Terima kasih atas ketertarikan Anda pada Edutech Training and Konsultan. Untuk mendownload brosur ini, lengkapi formulir pendaftaran di sebelah kanan.
Jika Anda mengalami masalah dalam menyelesaikan formulir, kirimkan ke email ke : email@example.com dan kami dapat mengirimkan file brosurnya