The Professional Certificate in Corporate Finance offers a practically grounded, transactions-oriented professional certificate in corporate finance. The syllabus has been jointly developed by the American Academy of Financial Management (AAFM) to cover the depth and scope of knowledge and skills required of today’s corporate finance professionals. It establishes and maintains high standards of professional skill and care in all corporate finance transactions.
This course aims to provide the participants with the fundamental concepts, principles and approaches of corporate finance, enable the participants to apply relevant principles and approaches in solving problems of corporate finance and help the participants improve their overall capacities.While objective of the examination is to ensure that candidates have a basic knowledge of the technical aspects of carrying out corporate finance business, including preparing and analysing financial issues , the methodology of raising capital, business valuation techniques and a range of corporate transactions.
The course shall make the participants to understand the overall financial management, both corporate and business units, both theory and practice.
Directors, Financial managers and staff seeking comprehensive knowledge of corporate finance for short and long term goals
Tidak ada syarat khusus.
1. Qualitative Methods for Corporate Finance
- Financial mathematics
- Discounted cash flows
2. Financial Statements Analysis
- Basic principles
- Statement of financial position
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Statement of Cash flows
- Financial statements analysis
3. Capital Structure
- Components of capital structure
- Equity capital
- Debt capital
- The cost of capital
4. Introduction to Business Valuations
- Equity value and enterprise value
- Stock market, transaction and break-up values
- Asset-based valuations
- Dividend-based valuations
- Earnings-based valuations
- Cash-based valuations
5. Corporate Transactions
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Private equity and debt-financed transactions
- Quoted equity transactions
6. Corporate Finance Documentation
- General documentation in corporate finance transactions
- Buying and selling documentation in corporate finance transactions
- Loan and security documentation in corporate finance transactions
- Public company documentation in corporate finance transactions
7. Case Studies
- Specific corporate finance cases will be analyzed and evaluated to provide technical and process analytical capability to the participants to assist them in coping with actual situation in their day-to-day corporate finance operations.
Waktu Pelaksanaan 3 Hari
Terima kasih atas ketertarikan Anda pada Edutech Training and Konsultan. Untuk mendownload brosur ini, lengkapi formulir pendaftaran di sebelah kanan.
Jika Anda mengalami masalah dalam menyelesaikan formulir, kirimkan ke email ke : email@example.com dan kami dapat mengirimkan file brosurnya