This training will offer an overview and implementation of Project Management. The course is designed is based on the perspective of improving project delivery, which is one metric of a Project Management success; and practically it is an important measure.
The industry that have implemented Project Management need to ensure the Project Management is providing expected results, and adding value to the business. This course will provide strategies and tactics to enable process improvement for a currently established project management procedure in the organization executing projects.
The training shall provide the capabilities to the participants in determining how best to use the Project Management methodology for organization advantage, and how to develop and use a competency model for project professionals involving in the projects.
At the completion of the course participants shall benefit from the course such as:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the Project Management Knowledge a well designed in the project implementation methodology, and effectively shall have the capability to effectively implement the knowledge
- What project management is all about and how to approach it successfully.
- The selection of a project manager and defining the goals of the project.
- The importance of planning, management, team building, and organization.
- The issue of budgeting in project management, including cost budgeting and personnel budgeting.
- The importance of estimating, guessing, and milestones in project scheduling.
- How leadership and communication affect project management.
- How variables and risks should be approached when planning a project
- Provide and enhance the competency and capacity of PMO team in assuring the achievement of project governance within the life cycle of a project
Senior and Middle Project Managers, Project Management team, Managers, Others with an interest in improving project management results within their organizations
Tidak ada syarat khusus.
1. The perspectives and overview of Project Management (PM) and PMBOK as Best Practice
2. The application of Project Management Best Practices to Enhance Project Performance
- Describing of each building block in PMBOK
- Establishing critical performance indicators
- Setting a baseline to monitor progress
- Determining views of success
- Establishing success indicators
- Preparing project evaluation structures
3. Coping with Runaway project
- Definition of a runaway project
- Conducting a project audit
- Preparing and implementing a recovery plan
4. Competency Model for Project Management Professioals
5. Project Management Maturity and the Project Management Knowledge Areas
6. The Essential Functions of PM
7. Project Management Methodology Implementation
- Enterprise-level PM
- Organizational structures and strategy
- Functional organization
- Project-oriented organization
- Matrix organization
- Use of virtual teams
- Guidelines for successful implementation
- PM implementation plan
- Effective deployment of the PM programs as related to PMO Functions
8. Professional Code of Ethics and Responsibility in IT-Project Management
9. Case Studies and Exercises
Waktu Pelaksanaan 3 Hari
Terima kasih atas ketertarikan Anda pada Edutech Training and Konsultan. Untuk mendownload brosur ini, lengkapi formulir pendaftaran di sebelah kanan.
Jika Anda mengalami masalah dalam menyelesaikan formulir, kirimkan ke email ke : firstname.lastname@example.org dan kami dapat mengirimkan file brosurnya